Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pie-ology Pizza

Hello Readers!  Sorry for being MIA, I've been a bit busy, but I'm back!

Lately I've been on a Pizza kick, and today I'm going to talk about Pie-ology.  In the heart of college town, next to Cal State Fullerton is the Chipote of Pizza.  Pie-ology is a "build your own" pizzeria.  I love the concept of a quick order pizza, and this place has some great basic building blocks, but I can definitely see some room for improvement.  For one, they need some more "green" toppings to their list, like some spinach or arugula.  Also the quality of a few of their toppings could be better.  Their artichokes are poorly pickled, and add a strange flavor to the pizza.  They should have just used marinated artichokes, or just the ones in olive oil.  On the other hand, if you you like BBQ chicken pizza, this place probably has one of the best (according to a fellow foodie).  None-the-less, it's rather good, and was to my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment